Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

I put unclassified coins for sale whoever offers more or who buys some I can send you a video of the

Comments

• Options
    jrt103jrt103 Posts: 419 ✭✭✭

late aprils fools joke?

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

Me thinks it's best to just ignore nonsense. Back to vamming for me. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DarkRage666 said:
    No joke I'll offer a dollar

Are ya sure?
    I know there are a hundred photos but it looks like there is only 15 different pennies. ;):D

• Options

I like the criticism of people with a good reputation when they really do not know how to distinguish anything in the coins, better continue with their comments without meaning or meaning that their times passed

mauricio

• Options
    USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,955 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Takechy9898 said:
    I like the criticism of people with a good reputation when they really do not know how to distinguish anything in the coins, better continue with their comments without meaning or meaning that their times passed

Huh? Come on back when you learn to write and then tell us what we're missing in your pocket change!

• Options

if in fact I am in the right place in the place of the perfect ones

mauricio

• Options
    davewesendavewesen Posts: 5,849 ✭✭✭✭✭

some of those show signs of being cleaned, which lower their numismatic value

• Options
    Pnies20Pnies20 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Takechy9898 said:
    if in fact I am in the right place in the place of the perfect ones

You’re in the right place to get laughed at for trying to make money off of whatever you pulled out of your pocket.

BHNC #248 … 108 and counting.

• Options

Well being honest I prefer an original penny

mauricio

• Options

I do not care about what they say or the laughs they give when there is a reason or a reason we must continue trying in a few days I will have the classifications of the coins that I send I will post them for That they understand that neither the greatest knows everything nor the smallest is useless

mauricio

• Options

@massscrew said:
    Huh? Come on back when you learn to write.....

+1

• Options

You still haven't realized it, right It is not because I am not writing well because English is a language that I am mastering since it is not my original language

mauricio

• Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DarkRage666 said:
    No joke I'll offer a dollar

Who pays shipping?

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, the lights dimmed a little while consuming all that bandwidth.

On to other threads.

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• Options

I will give you 1000 dollars if you spend more time with your family and learn how to be a real man, do not show how they are at home, each person who believes himself superior to someone else is worse than garbage I will tell you why because as you try to break the illusions of someone who continues to fight, I will be honest so worse people open up that will destroy the lives of their children

mauricio

• Options

• Options

I did not drink alcohol for a year I am sorry if you are an alcoholic and you cover yourself by offending others because you are afraid of being criticized

mauricio

• Options

I'm glad that you take let's toast

mauricio

• Options
    JimWJimW Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭

@Takechy9898 said:
    I will give you 1000 dollars if you spend more time with your family and learn how to be a real man, do not show how they are at home, each person who believes himself superior to someone else is worse than garbage I will tell you why because as you try to break the illusions of someone who continues to fight, I will be honest so worse people open up that will destroy the lives of their children

Ok, I'll accept the 1000 dollars, I am not superior to anyone else. Please send cash to my P.O. Box

Successful BST Transactions: erwindoc, VTchaser, moursund, robkool, RelicKING, Herb_T, Meltdown

• Options

Sure send me your address and I'll send a check

mauricio

• Options

Is everyone that responded to your thread eligible for the $1,000 ?

Do we need to wait until you sell your pennies to collect?

Inquiring minds want to know & I'm just asking for a friend. ;)

• Options

@Takechy9898 said:

I’ll take you up on that. I accept PayPal or Venmo!

• Options

It will be in check so that you feel good receiving money from a nobody

mauricio

• Options

Hahaha @Pnies20 Hahaha No because I want to give you a lesson in humility it doesn't mean I don't have money

mauricio

• Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,053 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here we go again. Doesn’t any of these guys have nickels ?

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bongo? Is that you?

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    MartinMartin Posts: 834 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bongo was more profound
    Martin

• Options
    CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    scooter25scooter25 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭✭

@edwardjulio said:
    I only drink alcohol when I am alone or with somebody.

Wow, what a thread!! 😂😂😂

• Options

@Takechy9898 said:
    Hahaha @Pnies20 Hahaha No because I want to give you a lesson in humility it doesn't mean I don't have money

But I’m already humble! Fine I’ll take $500

This discussion has been closed.