Home Sports Talk

Been vaccinated- Krispy Kreme will give you a free doughnut every day this year

hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

Starting Monday, any customer with a valid COVID-19 vaccination card will receive a free Original Glazed doughnut at participating locations nationwide. The iconic doughnut shop specifies that any guests who have received at least one of the two shots of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine qualify for the promotion.

And it's not just a one-time offer. Vaccinated individuals can go back every single day and continue getting free doughnuts through all of 2021

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/krispy-kreme-free-doughnut-covid-19-vaccination-card/

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

My mother is getting her second shot on the 28th and it just so happens that she lives right across the street from a Krispy Kreme and she loves their doughnuts. I will report this to her immediately.

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

😂

• BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 7,939 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now if we can just get Taco Bell to make the same promotion. :)

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

A Krispy Creme everyday might be more dangerous to your health then Covid

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

There is something ironic about a donut company giving free product to people getting vaccinated for a disease in which obesity was a top comorbidity.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.

@AFLfan said:
    There is something ironic about a donut company giving free product to people getting vaccinated for a disease in which obesity was a top comorbidity.

The sound you hear is that of forumites scrambling to look up comorbidity

m

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭✭

Whats the big deal? It would cost more to drive to the donut shop than what the donut is worth,

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hippa violation anyone? Chirp chirp

• jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭

You get 2 donuts if you are also elderly.
    You get three if you also live in a NYS nursing home.

I can't remember when such a traumatic event controlled the USA population as this virus.
    Bad decisions were made that cost people their lives. My neighbor, a lovely elderly lady died from this. She went into the hospital and caught the virus there. Yes, comorbidity was a factor. Truthfully I didn't have to look that one up.

I am undecided whether the Krispy Creme offer is a genuine effort to reward people or a morbid marketing ploy?
    Who goes anywhere just to get one small item and leaves? Is the intent to lure you in and sell you a couple dozen?

May everyone here and family/friends get vaccinated when their eligibility is up. I just got my 1st dose.
    I am a live and let live person and don't try to push my thoughts on others so if you want your free donut. Go and enjoy!!

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 27, 2021 11:52AM

I remember when if the Royals got 12 hits you could get a dozen free krispy kreme doughnuts
    in KC the next day. Just present your game ticket at the counter. One time we got 72 doughnuts.

And actually back then the Royals had a decent offense and it happened fairly regularly.
    The days when Carlos Beltran was a young Royal I believe.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:

@AFLfan said:

The sound you hear is that of forumites scrambling to look up comorbidity

m

Unless you work in healthcare and you're shocked to see that word in public

• hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 6, 2021 3:42PM

California says it will fully reopen June 15. No more tiers (mask mandate would remain in place.)

Governor Newsom boasted Monday that California has the lowest Covid-19 positivity rate in the nation at 1.7%, far from its peak of 17.1% in early January.

https://us.cnn.com/2021/04/06/health/us-coronavirus-tuesday/index.html

@hammer1 said:
    California says it will fully reopen June 15. No more tiers (mask mandate would remain in place.)

Governor Newsom boasted Monday that California has the lowest Covid-19 positivity rate in the nation at 1.7%, far from its peak of 17.1% in early January.

https://us.cnn.com/2021/04/06/health/us-coronavirus-tuesday/index.html

Hopefully folks don't let their guards down. Michigan had the same story only earlier and know they are back to the worst. Can't all go Willy Nilly. I get my second shot in a week. Yah!

m