Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Hi, is this a Justin Herbert Aqueous test card

Hi, I am brand new to card trading and was looking up my Justin Herbert card on COMC. It may just be a base which is cool but I saw there was a variation called Aqueous Test and min looks a lot like it, although I am going to say right now I've no idea what one is !

Let me know what your opinion is, thanks

Comments

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

what's the lil football mean on the top right front?

i know basketball will do something like that to denote a variation,

but i really don't care enough to do your research for ya.

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 24, 2021 6:59AM

No, it is not. They actually stamped "AQUEOUS TEST" on the back of them . Just type in "2020 Donruss Aqueous test football" into ebay search and you will see what I mean.

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options

• Options

Okay that's great. I noted all of them have that mark on them, but didn't know whether it had been put in by photoshop to designate it was one rather than a standard card.

Very helpful

• Options

@ukcardcollection said:
    Okay that's great. I noted all of them have that mark on them, but didn't know whether it had been put in by photoshop to designate it was one rather than a standard card.

Very helpful

Yep, right on the card. I haven't followed 2020 Donruss football for months so I don't know the difference in prices but there were maybe 2-3 per box so they are not super rare.

• Options

@ukcardcollection said:
    Thanks for your constructive reply. How can you not care yet take out time to reply?

because i am here, logged in and was curious enough to hit your thread.

what i wasnt prepared to do is go searching to ebay, comc, beckett or whereever else on your behalf, when you are obviously perfectly capable of doing it yourself.

but yes, most of the aqueuous test cards have it written on the back.

the little football may be an indicator of some other type of variant though, so not all hope is lost...yet.

hopefully this answer suffices for you. if it doesnt, similar to the research requests, i dont care enough if it does not.

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭✭

Just a run of the mill base #305..

https://www.psacard.com/auctionprices/football-cards/2020-panini-donruss/justin-herbert/values/3624390#g=10

Seems the whole set has the football in the corner, just so you don't mistake it for a basketball card!

• Options

so it wasn't. no big money for him and he's out, huh?

• Options

@MDLB said:
    blurryface is a strange cat.

that's hilarious considering the source!

• Options

straight from the horses mouth, perhaps?

people are strange, when they are strangers...

• Options

@ringer said:

@blurryface said:

@ukcardcollection said:
    Thanks for your constructive reply. How can you not care yet take out time to reply?

because i am here, logged in and was curious enough to hit your thread.

what i wasnt prepared to do is go searching to ebay, comc, beckett or whereever else on your behalf, when you are obviously perfectly capable of doing it yourself.

but yes, most of the aqueuous test cards have it written on the back.

the little football may be an indicator of some other type of variant though, so not all hope is lost...yet.

hopefully this answer suffices for you. if it doesnt, similar to the research requests, i dont care enough if it does not.

Snarky responses when he did t even ask you to do research for him is a bit of a dbag move.

the entire thread was a research request. if you take the time to look at the pics, it's obvious that they are from a breakers table, which is also quite odd. and actually, i am the one person that welcomes new users and encourages folks not to be rude to new comers. and while i was born at night, it wasn't last night. the money grab wasn't there and op is out. and while it wasn't an aqueous, i actually thought it coulda been some sort of the million variations and provide a lil bit of hope for the guy, right? where was your help, mr. saint?

• Options
    edited March 24, 2021 4:59PM

big one.

and the truth doesn't hurt! 😉

• Options
    ringerringer Posts: 342 ✭✭✭

Uhh, he asked for your opinion. He did not ask you to research anything. But whatevs.

• Options
    SportsModerator2SportsModerator2 Posts: 1,732 mod
    edited March 24, 2021 6:34PM

Let me know what your opinion is, thanks

The gentleman asked for opinions.

Let's be nice to our newcomer and each other please.

• Options
    edited March 24, 2021 6:56PM

@ringer said:
    Uhh, he asked for your opinion. He did not ask you to research anything. But whatevs.

that his own research could have solved, right? or his breaker should have told him?

not seeing the “AQUEOUS TEST” on comc is not a tad baffling to you?

and speaking of opinions, thats just yours. which everyone is entitled too, correct?

but agreed. whatevs.

• Options
    edited March 24, 2021 7:33PM

@MDLB said:
    Haha Stone told blurry to shut the

and you're just misses antagonist tonight, huh? is this pre-k?

but a horse is a horse, of course, of course.

eta: i assume you're the one that tattled and hit the flag button? because i can assure you it was not me. of course, ive done zero name calling or acted in such an immature manner as you tonight. it's actually kinda embarrassing.

• Options

@MDLB said:
    Haha blurry was called a d

someone had too many flintstones vitamins tonight.

• Options

eta: i assume you're the one that tattled and hit the flag button? because i can assure you it was not me. of course, ive done zero name calling or acted in such an immature manner as you tonight. it's actually kinda embarrassing.

No one blew the "whistle."

I read all the threads...

I just think we can all get along and share our hobby without acrimony.

Thanx everyone.

• Options
    edited March 24, 2021 9:47PM

@SportsModerator2 said:

No one blew the "whistle."

I read all the threads...

I just think we can all get along and share our hobby without acrimony.

Thanx everyone.

thanks for confirming i didnt.

and being neutral and completely ignoring the pettiness!

• Options
    AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems to me that the OP stated he is new to the hobby and asked for a bit of info from anyone who might know more about this issue. I didn't see any request for someone else to do the research for him. I posted a similar request last week about cards showing players signing cards and got a ton of positive responses.

Seems to me you overreacted on this one @blurryface

@MDLB - The childish taunts were totally unnecessary.

@ukcardcollection - I hope you got the information you needed.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
This discussion has been closed.