Home Precious Metals
Options

Where is the best place to buy junk silver online?

Thanks in advance

Excellent BST board members who complete their deals: WONDERCOIN, DABIGKAHUNA, GEMSTATECOINS, FIVECENTS, SILVEREAGLES92, NEWMISMATIST, GTOster, SCHMITZ7,

Comments

• Options
    CoinlearnerCoinlearner Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭

Right here on the BST... :) I've got some auction deals below current prices on ebay. Major bullion dealers are OK .

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

Try "Gutters R Us". If that doesn't work Craigslist usually works best.

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

pricing can vary among dealers over time. one day cheapest, next day not.

you can look around at prices and we can give our opinions on doing business with them.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    DontTellTheWifeDontTellTheWife Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Try your local coin shop. Look online for the best deals and they may match it, or close to it, and youve got it in hand!! And you are supporting a local small biz!!

• Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DontTellTheWife said:
    Try your local coin shop. Look online for the best deals and they may match it, or close to it, and youve got it in hand!! And you are supporting a local small biz!!

My local guy beats anything online.

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

online is ebay

type in face as a search term go to the half dollar category and search buy now newly listed sometimes you can pick off an underpriced lot but be quick about it they don't hang around

assume ebay will randomly change your search at times to best match

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

i should also mention golden eagle coins is my favorite online seller

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

If by 'best' you mean cheapest, it varies... .but the BST here is a good source (no fees)....Shop around...Cheers, RickO