Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Question please

Hello!

I'm a newbie here so please forgive my ignorance.

Can anyone tell me how to remove an image from a registry set item?

Thank you for your anticipated help.

Comments

• Options
    winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Southside7 ,
    1. Go to your set in the Registry.
    2. For the coin where you want to remove the photo, click on the “cert number”, which acts as a hotlink. This is probably in the second column from the left.
    3. That brings you to that coin with its images. You’ll see a red “Remove” button. If the image to be removed is right above the button, then remove it. If you have several images for that specific coin, use the side arrows to move the images, and when you get the image to be removed above the red button, then remove it.

I hope this helps.

Steve

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996
  • Options
    Southside7Southside7 Posts: 79 ✭✭✭

Hello Steve,

THANK YOU!!! Maybe, if you know, you'd kindly answer one more question for me; If a coin in a registry set has a trueview image is it not possible to delete the trueview image?

Thanks again for your time and help! :)

• Options
    winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Southside7 , I believe that is correct, you cannot delete a TrueView. My guess is because the TrueView belongs to the coin, so when that coin is sold, the new owner can then have that TrueView. Make sense?

Steve

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996
  • Options

Steve,

Again, thank you for your time and effort and the education. Greatly appreciated! Wishing you all the best.

• Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

A trueview imagine is either all or none. That is to say you can't pick and choose. The location to turn on, or turn off the true views is here:

Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WaterSport said:
    A trueview imagine is either all or none. That is to say you can't pick and choose. The location to turn on, or turn off the true views is here:

As an aside, if you do choose the option to not automatically download TrueViews to your registry you can still manually upload TrueViews to individual coins.

• Options

Thank you gentlemen, fantastic help. Greatly appreciated!

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Southside7 said:
    Hello!

I'm a newbie here so please forgive my ignorance.

Can anyone tell me how to remove an image from a registry set item?

Thank you for your anticipated help.

You have found a great forum for answering your questions. :)
    Welcome aboard!
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    JonJetJonJet Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

From the Inventory page...click "details" on the far right side and allow it to load the picture - then click Remove

My 1957-2022 Proof Set Collection Has Been Sold