Home Metal Detecting
Options

It's been awhile

My wife has only been inside a grocery store just a few times since March 2020. She went today and found 91 cents in the Coinstar machine. No huge haul, but better than finding the slot empty.

Comments

• Options

I forgot to mention that there were four dimes and one was a silver 1964 Rosie.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is great @metaldetectinghound3 ... My coinstar machines around here have been empty for a few weeks... seems people are running out of change. I did watch one machine while checking out... and it was a woman, pouring large quantities of coins into the machine. However, her son (about 8 years old) was getting the rejects as fast as they came out and refeeding them.... would be nothing left there. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    KyserKyser Posts: 213 ✭✭✭

Big score. Found silver is the best silver.

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

that will help with some thing along the way

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats on the finds.
    I've been in a dry spell for better than a year now. But I still faithfully keep checking.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's excellent. I love how noisy a Coinstar machine is and drowns out the reject slot. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall