Home Precious Metals
Options

Sd bullion feed back on generic pre33 gold appreciated.

Thinking of getting generic ms62 liberty gold from sdbullion , they pick the dates. Will I get really bad coins? Or do they have higher standards? Anyone here have experience with thus situation?

Comments

• Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

This has been a widely discussed topic on the forum much like poor shipping and Mint product issues. Most of the discussion revolves around expectations being much higher than received reality given that they are choosing for you and you may or may not have a return policy. Buyer beware with all online dealers that “choose for you” and as they often note, “pictures may not represent the coin you will receive”

Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would think that because they are graded by PCGS or NGC, you shouldn't really worry about getting really bad coins but I've never dealt with them so I won't know 100%.

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

how high could they produce with 1) common dates and 2) it's a 62, not 68.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

If they are graded by PCGS or NGC... then you will get the appropriate quality... If the 'grades' are their opinion, they likely will be disappointing.... Cheers, RickO