Home U.S. Coin Forum

2008 p Arizona quarter

Greetings everyone. I hope this post finds you all safe and healthy. I’m writing tonight about a 2008 p Arizona quarter that has a striated reverse. Is anyone able to tell me what that would be called and if it is worth having it graded? Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file