Comments

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

@galaxy27 said:

@perkdog said:

That was the pregame drink of choice for the girls at my keg parties back in the day lol

if memory serves we had females in mind when we acquired that stuff

but at some point during the night the master plan turned to "girls dont like us so screw it let's just wasted"

If ya can’t get a girl then get into a fight was our motto lol

Or get hissed off at them and burn rubber in front of their parent's house. I had a little brush with the law one time about doing that. Wasn't the parents who reported me, but their damn neighbor. I guess the noise disturbed their slumber. LOL

I'll never forget the time I got busted smoking in the bathroom in high school and it was the school resource officer that caught me. It was during lunch, and I had a perfect record of 58-0 of not getting caught. We used to keep our record. We always had to be careful with Officer Hall because he was famous for watching the bathrooms like a hawk. Anyway, he walked in full uniform and nailed me. It was intimidating, he had that belt on with the handcuffs and pepper spray and everything. My parents were called. He walked me to the office and everyone was staring. It made the school newspaper. The school press had a field day with me!

Now i'll be humming to myself that Brownsville Station song all day. LOL

https://youtu.be/5oVBvxA0mm0

• TheGoonies1985TheGoonies1985 Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

@KingOfMorganDollar said:
    Hey some of us know that expensive wines are mostly over rated after a few glasses who cares about the price.

Back in the 1980's, i went on vacation in Europe and spent some time in Germany. We took a day out to visit the wine region of Germany along the Rhine River. Vineyards for many miles, as far as the eye can see.

Well, we sat down at a restaurant table and i ordered their most expensive wine called Trockenbeerenauslese. It wasn't cheap but i figured what the yell it's only money.

I guess that i'm no wine connoisseur because that expensive chit didn't taste that much different to me than any five dollar bottle of wine i had bought before. LOL

Ever had a bottle of this stuff? I've never tried it, the price is pretty high. I've heard a lot of people talk about it, it's supposed to be the best I think.

Many times at family gatherings sure it's great but certainly not 250$ or more great.