Home Sports Talk

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,192 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think the funniest part is Vegas will probably not honor the bet since there might be a clause saying you can’t influence the outcome of a bet?

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now that is being proactive.

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can't fix stupid.

When all of the details come out, they might be regretting forgetting that "loose lips sink ships" .. Either way, interesting...

@thisistheshow said:
    When all of the details come out, they might be regretting forgetting that "loose lips sink ships" .. Either way, interesting...

Hahaha I posted the exact same thing in a group text

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't do bad myself.
    I placed a bet that not only would there be a streaker, there would also
    be an overweight security guard that missed a tackle on the streaker.
    Of course that was the easy part of the bet, there's always a blown fat man tackle. :D

@Darin said:
    I didn't do bad myself.
    I placed a bet that not only would there be a streaker, there would also
    be an overweight security guard that missed a tackle on the streaker.
    Of course that was the easy part of the bet, there's always a blown fat man tackle. :D

It’s easy to do a Barry Sanders imitation with that guy chasing ya 😂😂😂😂😂

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

A mankini.

@doubledragon said:
    A mankini.

There you are! Did you document your time off this AM?

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:
    A mankini.

😂😂 No I Didn't. I've been keeping a strange schedule lately. I've been dozing off and on during the day now. I didn't even know that streaking incident happened during the Super Bowl. These strange hours are killing me!

• stevekstevek Posts: 28,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

Couldn't pay me enough money to try to touch and tackle that.

Now provide me a horse and a lasso and then i'd do it.

• BrickBrick Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭✭✭

Does he count as a streaker. He is clothed.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

Yes, and these photos were just released of the man's cat, which was at home during the incident.

@Brick said:
    Does he count as a streaker. He is clothed.

Might be the most correct point ever made on Sports Talk. :)

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    I think the funniest part is Vegas will probably not honor the bet since there might be a clause saying you can’t influence the outcome of a bet?

Vegas takes bets on players on themselves for WSOP I think. I think they gotta pay.

@DrBuster said:

@perkdog said:

Vegas takes bets on players on themselves for WSOP I think. I think they gotta pay.

I know at the race track, that trainers and owners can legally bet on their horses to win.

i'm not sure about the jockeys. I don't recall ever reading about a jockey cashing a bet on a horse that he rode.

@DrBuster said:

@perkdog said:

Betting on oneself to win is different than manipulating the outcome of a bet based on a random outcome though.

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:
    A mankini.

😂😂 No I Didn't. I've been keeping a strange schedule lately. I've been dozing off and on during the day now. I didn't even know that streaking incident happened during the Super Bowl. These strange hours are killing me!

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a feeling it might come back to bite him.....in the butt.

• 1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,338 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:

@DrBuster said:

@perkdog said:

I know at the race track, that trainers and owners can legally bet on their horses to win.

i'm not sure about the jockeys. I don't recall ever reading about a jockey cashing a bet on a horse that he rode.

Jockey can’t bet...

...because they can’t reach the window.

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

Again..... "loose lips might sink ships"