Home Sports Talk

sorry, wrong forum

craig44craig44 Posts: 11,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 9, 2021 8:23AM in Sports Talk

posted in wrong forum

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

Comments

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now hold on a minute and think this through. Everything happens for a reason. Maybe we can help you flesh things out. 😬

@doubledragon Get in here and help.

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're forgiven. This time. Just don't do it again.

• craig44craig44 Posts: 11,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

all right guys, I will be honest. It was a call for help, for my addiction/obsession with one Tom Brady.

its just, all the touchdowns, all the super bowls, those 3 cute kids and then larkin and dallas come on and tell me that Tommy is only due 5% of the credit. I have been sitting in my room weeping for two days now. I tried to reach out, but the shame was just too much...

here goes.

my name is craig44, and I am a Tomaholic...

• AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

You all do make things interesting around here...

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.

For the record, the best thing to do @craig44 is to use your admiration and respect for Tom Brady as a way to heal yourself. For example, you are a man who knows so much about Brady. Why not now, from this moment forward, begin rebuilding your life, one day at a time, using the lessons that Brady has taught you?

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

You'll be OK, he got a free undeserved SB MVP out of the deal, because you know, quarterbacks.

Brady talks about having "laser focus". Focus on yourself, and use his advice as a template.

• BrickBrick Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭✭✭

I noticed when time outs were called the Chiefs were a bit slow getting water to their players. The Bucs on the other hand had their water quickly, were refreshed quicker, then had clearer heads to come up with needed adjustments (actually they didn't need many). So the true MVP should have been their waterboy or watergirl.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

ok, I will try to build myself back up. I am going to order the TB12 method. I can no longer use sugar, white flour or tomatoes. I am also on my way to the grocery store to pick up some pink Himalayan salt. laser focus here

Maybe if I can find a Brazilian Super Model. Maybe that will help.

5% I still just feel so lost...

Oh no. You are right. I think the waterboy is probably worth about 4%

I am just a mess here.

@AFLfan said:
    You all do make things interesting around here...

I am glad you noticed that.

Because remember that this ...this is the show

• AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is definitely a show. Exactly what type of show has yet to be determined. ;-)

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Brick said:
    I noticed when time outs were called the Chiefs were a bit slow getting water to their players. The Bucs on the other hand had their water quickly, were refreshed quicker, then had clearer heads to come up with needed adjustments (actually they didn't need many). So the true MVP should have been their waterboy or watergirl.

You gotta be careful with the water though ...

@AFLfan said:
    It is definitely a show. Exactly what type of show has yet to be determined. ;-)

Well now your going down the road of "labels" and that might have to be a whole different discussion. And it can only happen organically. There's no rushing it.

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't say anything, just look at all of the bizarre threads I've started! 😂😂

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭✭✭

@LarkinCollector said:

@Brick said:

You gotta be careful with the water though ...

There's nothing like some high quality H2O!

• hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 > @craig44 said:

my name is craig44, and I am a Tomaholic...

Beats being a Goffaholic, like one poster here. :p