Home Sports Talk
Options

Which team won't make the playoffs next season?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

Which team that made the playoffs this season, won't make the playoffs next season in your opinion?

Comments

• Options
    paulb71paulb71 Posts: 291 ✭✭✭✭

Seahawks won't make it if they continue to not pound carson in key games when he is healthy for example their last game against the rams, and if they continue to not let Russ do the read option more, when Russ can run about 4 to 5 times a game for about 50 total yards it opens everything up for them, this year I realized how much Seattle is getting out coached in a lot of games, I hate to say.......................

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bears
    Steelers
    Colts
    Rams

All jump of the page as possible teams that miss nest year. Several teams it depends on what they do at QB

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Houston.
    NY Jets.
    Cincinnati.
    Jacksonville.
    Denver.
    Dallas.
    Philadelphia.
    Detroit.
    Atlanta.
    Carolina.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Patriots 😭

• Options

@keets said:
    Houston.
    NY Jets.
    Cincinnati.
    Jacksonville.
    Denver.
    Dallas.
    Philadelphia.
    Detroit.
    Atlanta.
    Carolina.

I'll pretend I didn't see the last one on that list!

• Options

• Options

that's my list of the entire NFL, I misunderstood the question. here's my list of this year's playoff Teams.

Green Bay.
    Washington.
    Pittsburgh.
    Indy.

• Options

It's ok, I don't think the Panthers will make the playoffs either. We suck every year, I'm used to it. 😂😂

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe Brady could just join a different team every year for the next 10-12 years and get them to the Super Bowl.
    Say Carolina next year, Washington the year after that, then the Vikings, Jets, etc.. That way every team he joins makes it
    to the Super Bowl and their fans have something to cheer about at least for 1 year.
    A Super Bowl mercenary for hire. :p

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭✭✭

If my idea were implemented about Brady joining a different team every year,
    just think, for instance, what the Jets regular season record would be for the next 8 years.

2021 3-14
    2022 2-15
    2023 4-13
    2024 1-16
    2025 1-16
    2026 15-2
    2027 2-15
    2028 3-14

Now guess which year Brady joined the Jets and took them to the Super Bowl?

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

If i had to choose one. Football Team.

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

Among the teams that made it this year, Pittsburgh and probably Washington and Chicago. Old Ben is really old; Washington got there because the division was terrible and the Bears limped in and were put out of their misery.

Tampa Bay won't make it if Brady wins it all and retires on a high note.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭

WFT