Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Problem with entering coins in my Registry set.

Tom147Tom147 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

Never had this before. Trying to enter coins in my set, specifically 2019 Roosevelt P & D. Try to enter numbers as usual, it states coins are already in my inventory which I know they are. Yet they do not show in my set. I go to my set, the do not show up as in inventory. Ideas ?

Comments

• Options
    DANNYDANNY Posts: 347 ✭✭✭

same problem for me.

• Options

I guess I'll have to get ahold of our hosts to see what the deal is. Dropped me out of top 5.

• Options
    CurrinCurrin Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

In some of the sets, the 2019 coins are hosed up. They sets will only accept first strikes. I error has been for a couple weeks now. I thought it would be resolved by now, but has not. Has anyone contacted the registry over this problem?

My 20th Century Type Set, With Type Variations---started : 9/22/1997 ---- completed : 1/7/2004

My 20th Century Gold Major Design Type Set ---started : 11/17/1997 ---- completed : 1/21/2004
  • Options

I addressed that issue with our hosts on my call this afternoon. Gave the rep. numbers on 2 - 2019 issues ( not 1st strikes ) She stated it may be a few hours before they would show up. They are still not available to add.

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Tom147 said:
    I addressed that issue with our hosts on my call this afternoon. Gave the rep. numbers on 2 - 2019 issues ( not 1st strikes ) She stated it may be a few hours before they would show up. They are still not available to add.

I had the same issues today.
    I had added two modern coins into a 2020 registry set which actually had no other coins in it as it was a new set.
    Same message that my coins were already in my inventory in another set. I kept looking for the set that they were in but could not locate it any where. After a few hours I went back to my set listings and there it was so maybe your problem fix also fixed mine. So thanks anyway even if it didn't. :)

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options

WAYNEAS I'm having the same problems with two different series of 2020's that I rec'd today. They show in my inventory but I cannot enter them. I called the Registry line and talked to Jacqueline. ( the girls there are great ) she told me that they are currently updating for the 2020's now. Also told me of their backlog and it may take as long as a month to get caught up. She is emailing me the info needed so I can send in my numbers and get my affected coins entered. I cannot say enough about the girls there that I have talked to, So nice and seems sincerely interested in taking care of any problems.

• Options

@Tom147 said:
    WAYNEAS I'm having the same problems with two different series of 2020's that I rec'd today. They show in my inventory but I cannot enter them. I called the Registry line and talked to Jacqueline. ( the girls there are great ) she told me that they are currently updating for the 2020's now. Also told me of their backlog and it may take as long as a month to get caught up. She is emailing me the info needed so I can send in my numbers and get my affected coins entered. I cannot say enough about the girls there that I have talked to, So nice and seems sincerely interested in taking care of any problems.

glad to see that you praised the CSRS at the registry. They work hard and with all the complainers on the forums who do not care.

I left this post a while ago but only a few acknowledge it.

WAYNEAS Posts: 751 ✭✭✭✭January 11, 2021 11:49AM in PCGS Set Registry Forum
    I would like to take the time to acknowledge and thank the registry set service team that fixes our woes.
    With most of the CSRs working from home, turnaround times and service issues are at a slower than normal pace.
    Getting thru on the phone may take several re-dials but eventually we get thru. The CSRs that I have always spoken to are kind, knowledgeable, polite and understanding. They all are in some type of cross training so that their ability to resolve issues grows especially in not having to transfer our concerns to another party. Dealing with the general public is really an art form. Everybody who has issues wants theirs fixed first and immediately. So BRAVO to you all who put up with us and our moods. In these times, we all need to practice more patience. :)

Flag Quote · 3Agree 3Like LOL

The sets that I had my issues with were the 2020 quarter quest sets.
    What I did was go into the set and remove all coins from it by deleting the cert #'s. Not difficult as there was only one coin in it. I closed out the set, exited Pcgs and then signed back into my sets, I opened my set up (not the public page) and then added the cert# I wanted in the set under the add cert# function. It worked for me. It might not be what resolved my issue but who knows. You can try to delete your coins from your inventory and then go to the set you want to add them to and put them in by using the add cert. You only need to remove one of the inventory coins to see if it works and that way if it does not, you only have one coin to re-enter into your inventory. Best of luck.
    What sets are you trying to get coins into?
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options

Roosevelt dimes 46 to date FB circ. strikes & proofs ( 261 coins ) Also my Kennedy set 64 to date circ. strikes & proofs ( 199 coins ) I missed that post ( or at least I don't recall it )
    After talking to Jacqueline @ Registry I was very happy when I got off the phone. Nice to interact with a customer rep that seems like she truly cares. I was so impressed with her that I sent an email to PCGS praising the Registry staff in general and her in particular. I don't do something like that very often.

• Options

I sent my post in an email for the CSRS to enjoy as a whole.
    I have no problem getting into my Kennedy strikes & proofs. All of the 2020 coins are in it with no problems.
    View my set that is currently ranked #3 (for how long, who knows).
    Just a question. Do you have more than one set in the above mentioned set?
    If so, the coin that you are trying to add might already be in the second set.
    With me having 16 different Kennedy sets, it takes me a long time to see if it was added to a set other than the one I wanted.
    I would try the removing the coin from inventory and then trying to add it on your set's registry page.
    You can also ask your CSR to manually add them as I did for the Kennedys.
    Best of luck and let me know how you make out.

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options

About 2 hours after the phone call, Kennedys went in with no problem. Only 1 set there. FB Roosies, the 2020 D went in. The Phila. still not showing. Multiple sets, not showing in any of them.
    On your Kennedy set, Exactly what category of Kennedys ? Not seeing it. # 3, I definitely want to see it.

• Options

@Tom147 said:
    About 2 hours after the phone call, Kennedys went in with no problem. Only 1 set there. FB Roosies, the 2020 D went in. The Phila. still not showing. Multiple sets, not showing in any of them.
    On your Kennedy set, Exactly what category of Kennedys ? Not seeing it. # 3, I definitely want to see it.

>
    W. A. SCHULTZ KENNEDY SET #4
    Kennedy Half Dollars Basic Set, Circulation Strikes and Proof (1964-Present)
    Still listed as #3 under Current Finest as of this reply

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options

another #3 Current Finest set
    W. A. SCHULTZ KENNEDY SET #3
    KENNEDY HALF DOLLARS WITH MAJOR VARIETIES, CIRCULATION STRIKES (1964-PRESENT)

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options

WOW !!! Very nice set. I'm impressed.

• Options
    edited January 27, 2021 8:53AM

@Tom147 said:
    WOW !!! Very nice set. I'm impressed.

thanks
    I left a comment on yours yesterday

Kennedys are my quest...