Home U.S. Coin Forum

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice... Did not realize they were already being shipped... must have been struck last month. I will be looking for a W mint mark....Cheers, RickO

• Options
    CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got mine yesterday too. Ordered them back in early November. They look flawless under 8X magnification. Love that APMEX glue!

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

The BETTER ones are on there way. The Reverse change. I think sure to be a winner. ;)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

@joeykoins said:
    The BETTER ones are on there way. The Reverse change. I think sure to be a winner. ;)

What does this mean?? I thought all 2021 had reverse change.

• Options
    ɹoʇɔǝlloɔɹoʇɔǝlloɔ Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jessewvu said:

@joeykoins said:

the reverse is introduced "mid year", if you are to believe the mint

• Options
    MetroDMetroD Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jessewvu said:

2021 ASE, same item as the OP's coin, with the 'classic/current' design.

https://www.apmex.com/product/218582/2021-1-oz-american-silver-eagle-md-premier-pcgs-firststrike

"For the first time since their 1986 introduction, the Gold and Silver Eagles are expected to receive an updated design mid-year 2021."

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,200 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was hoping the recent $27 silver price would last so my december pre-order at $25 would look good. :'(

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    ThreeCentSilverFLThreeCentSilverFL Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm very sorry to ask this question, but are those spots? Or just an artifact of the photo?

• Options

@jessewvu said:

@joeykoins said:

Yes, the NEW reverse on the '21 Eagles, will come out, I believe in June? Watch for errors/varieties. Ala, 2007/8. ;)

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    ɹoʇɔǝlloɔɹoʇɔǝlloɔ Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭✭✭

@joeykoins said:
    Watch for errors/varieties. Ala, 2007/8. ;)

🤞🤞🤞

• Options
    santinidollarsantinidollar Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mine arrived today. If the Mint follows through with its mid year reverse change, there will be a Type 1 and Type 2, I suppose.

• Options
    Danno44Danno44 Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

@joeykoins said:

@jessewvu said:

@joeykoins said:

Yes, the NEW reverse on the '21 Eagles, will come out, I believe in June? Watch for errors/varieties. Ala, 2007/8. ;)

Honest question, how will you know? Obverse isn’t changing and issuing 2 version for reverse.
    Unless I missed a change somewhere to obverse how would anyone know they received a type 2 with type 1 reverse?

• Options
    edited January 16, 2021 10:25AM

Well, for one example. Like I mentioned above. Just as the 2008 S.E. mistakenly placed the old "U", in United, (2007 Eagles) on the reverse. Some of the 2008's had some old "U's". Some had the new "U's". This could occur once again with the '21's? Or in other letters/numbers? Watch out for any change. You'll know when you see the NEW reverses, with, if any, 2020 reverse letterings or numbers. When they are suppose to be new letters/numbers on the reverses. ;)

One more note worth mentioning. They could keep the old lettering and numbering on the new '21's all together?

• Options
    Danno44Danno44 Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

@JoeyCoins i understand the 07 to 08 differences but it was a carryover from the previous year with the difference you pointed out between years.
    The new 2021 reverse is completely different design.
    I guess it’s possible for an error but I still don’t see how it’s possible. Maybe an error like a DD within the new design.
    Time will tell I guess.

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

It looks good in that Apex holder I kinda like it

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file