Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

Sold

YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bid early and often!
These are amazing coins.

Saturday- Lot 22287 - 1891 Mexico 8 Reales - MS66+, only 1 of 4 in entire 75 year series at this grade with none finer.
Given extraordinary eye appeal, this could be the finest Cap & Rays 8 Reales in existence.

Monday - Lot 23650 - 1825 Great Britain farthing - MS66, pop 6 with none finer. Breathtaking color.

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.

Comments

• YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

TTT

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.

TTT

• AbueloAbuelo Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

The 8R is doing well...

@Abuelo said:
    The 8R is doing well...

Hope for more from one of the best (if not the nicest) C&R 8R in existence.
    Also hope that doesn’t have to carry the others.

• ELuisELuis Posts: 810 ✭✭✭✭

Lot 22287 - 1891 Mexico 8 Reales

Wow, I never been on that site before (nor in any auction), I can see how much a coin can make - Nice stuff.

I have the same coin in a much lower grade and or condition I think - 8R 1891-Zs FZ

Good luck!

Ps> do you have a website, that one can see, more of your coins (FS and buy directly) if any?

@ELuis said:

Lot 22287 - 1891 Mexico 8 Reales

Wow, I never been on that site before (nor in any auction), I can see how much a coin can make - Nice stuff.

I have the same coin in a much lower grade and or condition I think - 8R 1891-Zs FZ

Good luck!

Ps> do you have a website, that one can see, more of your coins (FS and buy directly) if any?

As a collector, I do not have a website.
    These are three which I hate to sell from my set but need to move on from.

• ELuisELuis Posts: 810 ✭✭✭✭

^ 10-4 - Thanks!

@ELuis said:
    ^ 10-4 - Thanks!

Please bid early and often!!

TTT

• bidaskbidask Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yorkshireman said:

@Abuelo said:
    The 8R is doing well...

Why don’t you want the others to do well ?

I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

edited January 16, 2021 8:33AM

Not sure exactly to which others you refer. A simple reading of that statement implies I want the others to do well.
    I meant the other two coins I consigned.

@bidask said:

@Yorkshireman said:

@Abuelo said:
    The 8R is doing well...

Why don’t you want the others to do well ?