Home Sports Talk

Anyone else watch the world juniors from Edmonton ?

GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great tournament. Loved the games. Team Canada looked unbeatable until Team USA won gold. Great hockey for the few of us who love the sport.

Comments

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't, but sounds like it would have been a good watch. I'll try to check out some highlights.

• AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish I knew more about hockey as I think I would enjoy it. It was non-existent in San Diego when I was growing up. But I love lacrosse and the two are very similar.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
  • GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

Try to get to a game someday. Lower level if you can. Everyone who sees it live from down low loves it.

@Goldenage said:
    Try to get to a game someday. Lower level if you can. Everyone who sees it live from down low loves it.

I unfortunately have seen very little live hockey. But you are very correct here. And I'll add that it might be best to not sit too close, do as to be able to really see the plays being set up. Seeing a play develop, and seeing the speed of the game, just doesn't happen watching TV.

Here are some highlights of the final.

https://youtu.be/_enS3aEfYR4