Home U.S. Coin Forum

Ready for some Cop Coins?

2»

Comments

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,160 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't like this thread. There seems to be a bit more hostility then usual, imo and fwiw

• baddogssbaddogss Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kiyote said:
    Didn’t we already commemorate this in 1997?! 😵

That was my first thought also ...

Thank you PCGS for the Forums! ANA # 3150931 - Successful BST with: Bah1513, ckeusa, coin22lover, coinsarefun, DCW, guitarwes, SLQ, Sunshine Rare Coin, tmot99, Tdec1000, dmarks, Flatwoods, Wondercoin, Yorkshireman
    Sugar magnolia blossoms blooming, heads all empty and I don't care ...
  • ReadyFireAimReadyFireAim Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 27, 2021 5:49AM

@vplite99 said:
    As a retired old white LEO this coin does not do it for me at all.

How about something more like this...

• Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where are the photos? I just read the item descriptions and I'm quite disappointed in the designs shown here.

The half might look good with the star, the other side with the eye through the magnifying glass and the fingerprint however might not. And how many of you already complain about having fingerprints on your coins?

I don't think there will be a need to rush and order a set, it looks like plenty will be issued for all to have plenty.

• OnastoneOnastone Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Batman23 said:
    Where are the photos?

That's what I wanted to know too! And I see that these are not really on sale tomorrow, just on PREORDER for May.

The photos are up! I finally got to see the reverse sides...

Onastone, I see you posting but your posts are not bumping the thread to the top for some reason. I noticed that on both your last two posts.

The sketches finally posted this morning, talk about last moment, maybe they were too ashamed to show them >:)

They should be available in an hour. I see that the gold is $5 face value and a quarter ounce of gold. Is there a reason they didn't make it a $10 face value... more in line with the AGE program of weight/FV?

@Onastone Looks like this thread is dead... just slowly sinking to the bottom. Posts can still be made but the last three posts have not brought the thread back to the surface. I wonder what's up. I'll be surprised if this post bumps it up.

@Batman23 said:
    @Onastone Looks like this thread is dead... just slowly sinking to the bottom. Posts can still be made but the last three posts have not brought the thread back to the surface. I wonder what's up. I'll be surprised if this post bumps it up.

Is that any way to treat a post? Let it sink away.....

I am surprised to see the Christa McAuliffe also as PRE-ORDER. That's a new button isn't it? I don't recall seeing that before...

@Batman23 Thanks for noticing that... maybe it's a moderator function to be able to turn off a thread as opposed to closing it completely.

Looks like the Pre-Order is still available but you won't see your coins until next year!

@Batman23 said:

you won't see your coins until next year!

Must be low on the priority list.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file