Home PSA Set Registry Forum

PSA Super Express Delay?

Hey all, I sent in a high-end card and it arrived at PSA on Wednesday and still has not been logged into the system. Should I contact anyone or is this normal? Is there a delay to their 2 business day turnaround time? Any info helps! Thanks!

Comments

• DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

The “2 day” clock doesn’t start when they receive your package, it starts when your order is logged. Unfortunately they’ve been taking a long time to log orders lately.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Does anyone with recent Super Express submissions know the rough wait time for an order to be logged?

• shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭✭

I suspect it will be logged in today or tomorrow.

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭✭

Did you attach the bar code to the package?

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Yea I did

• 1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jay18_18 said:
    Yea I did

I have had stuff at many service levels there and I would guess that it will take 3-5 days to log it and then maybe 2-3 days to get through the rest of the system. All turn around times are approximate right now but Super Express and Walk Through should be least affected.

With a little luck in return shipping, you’ve got it back around New Years. Just be patient.

Must be a nice card - good luck!

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

@Jay18_18 said:
    Hey all, I sent in a high-end card and it arrived at PSA on Wednesday and still has not been logged into the system. Should I contact anyone or is this normal? Is there a delay to their 2 business day turnaround time? Any info helps! Thanks!

Well?

😉

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• 19591959 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

:Between Christmas and New Years, Don't expect much. Give it some time.

• ejguruejguru Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Definitely wouldn't bother until 1/4/21. That is their next business day, other than what gets done 12/31

"...life is but a dream."

Used to working on HOF SS Baseballs--Now just '67 Sox Stickers and anything Boston related.

Does anybody know how long the current backlog is on the Super Express service level?

• My 5 day in mid December was walked in by Memory lane and it was around 18 days