Home U.S. Coin Forum

Bought these 6 nickels for $10 shipped...Why?

VetterVetter Posts: 837 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have no idea why I even clicked on this group of 6 nickels on ebay as they looked low grade and cheap. Anyway, I did. Then I bought them. Can you tell me why?

Members I have done business with:
Silverman68, jfoot13, GAB, ricman, Smittys, scrapman1077, RyGuy, Connecticoin, Meltdown, VikingDude, Peaceman, Patches and more.

Comments

• CoinlearnerCoinlearner Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭✭

To put them in circulation, to spark an interest of coin collecting in others ?? B)

• IkesTIkesT Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 11, 2020 7:10PM

Yep, I'll go with the 1935 DDR. Looks clear enough to ID on the magnified image.

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 15,417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 11, 2020 7:10PM

@mirabela said:
    I'm thinking a 1935 ddr but can't really tell from here.

Yes, from my view, that's the 1935p ddr. In the center. Nice variety but of low grade. ;)
    I would say the $10 is worth it, though.

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 11, 2020 8:09PM

🍷Well,🍾Vetter,🍺 if 🍸 it 🍻 makes 🍹 you 🍷 feel 🍸 any 🍻 better 🍷 I 🍾 too 🍸 have 🍺 been 🍷 known 🍺 to 🍸 buy 🍾 coins 🍸 and 🍷 then 🍹 later 🍾 on 🍹 wondering 🍻 what 🍸 the 🍸 hell 🍹 was 🍺 I 🍾 thinking 🍹 at 🍺 the 🍸 time 🍻🍷🍾? 🍺 Usually 🍹 it 🍷 happens 🍻 to 🍷 me 🍻 during 🍷 Sunday 🍸 afternoon 🍹 auctions 🍸 after 🍺 a 🍹 long 🍻 hard 🍾 weekend 🍷 of 🍹 relaxing 🍾 around 🍻 the 🍹 house. 🍷🍸🍹🍻🍺🍻🍷🍸🍹🍹🍹🍷...........🍻 Why? 🍷 I 🍻 don't 🍾 really 🍹 know 🍻. 🍷 I🍾can🍷not 🍹 remember. 🍷 😵 🍹.

• cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

WIN. Congratulations.

You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • abcde12345abcde12345 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:
    🍷Well,🍾Vetter,🍺 if 🍸 it 🍻 makes 🍹 you 🍷 feel 🍸 any 🍻 better, 🍷 I 🍾 too 🍸 have 🍺 been 🍷 known 🍺 to 🍸 buy 🍾 coins 🍸 and 🍷 then 🍹 , later 🍾 on, 🍹 wondering 🍻 what 🍸 the 🍸 hell 🍹 was 🍺 I 🍾 thinking 🍹 at 🍺 the 🍸 time 🍻🍷🍾? 🍺 Usually, during Sunday afternoon auctions, 🍹 it 🍷 happens 🍻 to 🍷 me 🍻 🍸 after 🍺 a 🍹 long 🍻 hard 🍾 weekend 🍷 of 🍹 relaxing 🍾 around 🍻 the 🍹 house. 🍷🍸🍹🍻🍺🍻🍷🍸🍹🍹🍹🍷...........🍻 Why? 🍷 I 🍻 don't 🍾 really 🍹 know 🍻. 🍷 I🍾can🍷not 🍹 remember.

My head hurts.
    Plus, OP: Here's hoping no one contacts the seller before he ships to let him know.

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 11, 2020 10:32PM

@abcde12345 said:

@Hydrant said:
    🍷Well,🍾Vetter,🍺 if 🍸 it 🍻 makes 🍹 you 🍷 feel 🍸 any 🍻 better, 🍷 I 🍾 too 🍸 have 🍺 been 🍷 known 🍺 to 🍸 buy 🍾 coins 🍸 and 🍷 then 🍹 , later 🍾 on, 🍹 wondering 🍻 what 🍸 the 🍸 hell 🍹 was 🍺 I 🍾 thinking 🍹 at 🍺 the 🍸 time 🍻🍷🍾? 🍺 Usually, during Sunday afternoon auctions, 🍹 it 🍷 happens 🍻 to 🍷 me 🍻 🍸 after 🍺 a 🍹 long 🍻 hard 🍾 weekend 🍷 of 🍹 relaxing 🍾 around 🍻 the 🍹 house. 🍷🍸🍹🍻🍺🍻🍷🍸🍹🍹🍹🍷...........🍻 Why? 🍷 I 🍻 don't 🍾 really 🍹 know 🍻. 🍷 I🍾can🍷not 🍹 remember.

My head hurts.
    Plus, OP: Here's hoping no one contacts the seller before he ships to let him know.

I think you're somewhat confused Laser-A74. It's best not to get involved in things you don't understand. Take 2 aspirin and call it a night. Hopefully you will see the situation more clearly in the morning.

• jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 12, 2020 12:20AM

center 35 is a ddr. Although in that grade, its not that much as I get them in from time to time, and they bring like 25-30 bucks on ebay in that grade

• thebeavthebeav Posts: 3,781 ✭✭✭✭✭

You needed a 1910 Liberty nickel to finish your set ?

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your cat stepped on the keyboard and activated the buy button??? :D Actually happened to me once....It was OK though, I was going to buy the item anyway...Cheers, RickO

• davewesendavewesen Posts: 6,078 ✭✭✭✭✭

why is that middle buffalo all fuzzy? is it acid etched on both sides?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file