Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

● ● ● 2021 US MINT SCHEDULE ● ● ●

13»

Comments

• Options
    ɹoʇɔǝlloɔɹoʇɔǝlloɔ Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭✭✭

fwiw, I'm * really * glad they've switched up the reverse on these - the handshake was getting a lil stale for me

• Options

update on us mint website

• Options

this had read 61 until these product delay updates; 5 items have fallen off schedule

• Options

don't know what the other 4 are, but the american liberty silver medal is one of the 5 that fell off the schedule

• Options
    KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

The mint is a master of messing with us.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's obvious that the mints retail operation is not being run properly. It's not like we don't have comparisons to normal retail ordering experiences in the real world. Way too many disconnects. Wonder if it can be fixed?
    Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    ndeaglesndeagles Posts: 316 ✭✭✭✭

@ɹoʇɔǝlloɔ said:
    don't know what the other 4 are, but the american liberty silver medal is one of the 5 that fell off the schedule

Looks like the American innovation reverse proofs are now gone

• Options

@ndeagles said:

Looks like the American innovation reverse proofs are now gone

thx for identifying that, eagles - w the air force silver medal going to tbd and liberty silver medal completely falling off, was thinking it had something to do w the mint's aggressive silver issues this year [peace and Morgan not even on schedule yet], but the rev pr innobucks is weird - assume freeing up time at SF mint

agreed on the messing w us, poor operations, @Namvet69 @Kudbegud - what's the saying? PPPPPP?

• Options

final reverse designs published for 2021 innobucks

LOVE virginia's

do NOT love new hampshire's 😄

https://www.usmint.gov/news/press-releases/united-states-mint-announces-2021-american-innovation-1-coin-program-designs

• Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like the pre-order list is going well. Order now and maybe receive it in 2022.

• Options

@Batman23 said:
    Looks like the pre-order list is going well. Order now and maybe receive it in 2022.

I'm just happy they have photo renders on those images finally 😂

• Options
    ndeaglesndeagles Posts: 316 ✭✭✭✭

@ɹoʇɔǝlloɔ said:
    final reverse designs published for 2021 innobucks

LOVE virginia's

do NOT love new hampshire's 😄

So far I have enjoyed this series much more than the other small dollars and agree with New Hampshire, not a big fan of the design.

Had anyone heard if the Reverse Proof innovation dollars have been cancelled? They dropped off the mints product schedule and I really enjoyed most of the reverse proofs so far. I didn't see any announcement about them being removed, but I hope they continue the reverse proofs innovation dollars.

• Options

@ndeagles said:

Had anyone heard if the Reverse Proof innovation dollars have been cancelled? They dropped off the mints product schedule and I really enjoyed most of the reverse proofs so far. I didn't see any announcement about them being removed, but I hope they continue the reverse proofs innovation dollars.

havent heard latest on those- was weird that they completely dropped off the schedule, instead of just flipping to tbd like the air force medal

would be hard to imagine the mint completely dropping them after starting this years long small dollar series w them - I'd expect to see them come back, maybe they'll come back as a reverse proof set, a la the annual innovation proof sets [wouldn't mind it personally if they did that instead of the one-by-ones]

the mint does seem to be making other relatively significant page navigation / page changes - visible if you go to the currency / BEP section - so let's hope the removal of the reverse proofs is a temporary glitch due to these ongoing updates

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,230 ✭✭✭✭✭

when I was buying from the mint sales counter, I got the impression from staff that:
    1. they are too low on the list to be apprised of scheduling
    2. scheduling is a dynamic thing even during that year

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

@MsMorrisine said:
    when I was buying from the mint sales counter, I got the impression from staff that:

dynamic's definitely the word - gotten used to the mint sketching their schedule on the fly over the past couple years - kind of wild they don't [cant?] plan more precisely

• Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

I also do not see the new quarter on the list for rolls and bags.

• Options

@Batman23 said:
    I also do not see the new quarter on the list for rolls and bags.

never listed - I think there are a lot of us who would love to pick up some rolls / bags of it, but we're at the mercy of the mint on that one 😩

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ɹoʇɔǝlloɔ said:

@MsMorrisine said:

dynamic's definitely the word - gotten used to the mint sketching their schedule on the fly over the past couple years - kind of wild they don't [cant?] plan more precisely

Remember, all of this commemorative crap is secondary to the Mint. It's the equivalent of a doctor seeing 35 patients in a day but not regularly having the window cleaner come by.

• Options

Tuskegee burnished pucks on back order now until July

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,230 ✭✭✭✭✭

had they minted a full run I am figuring they could have sold them all in a day or two

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

I got shipment notification yesterday afternoon already on my 5 oz puck.

• Options
    7Jaguars7Jaguars Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very interesting and perhaps speculative on the mint's part as to what the interest level would be as far as mintage. The covid excuses are not applicable IMO and are non-entity rationale now trotted out for every and sundry reasons.

Love that Milled British (1830-1960)
    Well, just Love coins, period.
  • Options

@DreamingCoins said:

nice - I'm a cheapskate, so always go w free standard shipping - hoping to see shipment by mid week next week

• Options

@MsMorrisine said:
    had they minted a full run I am figuring they could have sold them all in a day or two

is it possible for them to go sold out while on back order, or - even if they got 20k orders - would they just go unavailable, factoring in presumed returns in the future?

• Options

@ɹoʇɔǝlloɔ said:

@DreamingCoins said:

nice - I'm a cheapskate, so always go w free standard shipping - hoping to see shipment by mid week next week

I’m cheap too. I am just signed up for the enrollment. So free budget shipping. Tracking says will be here Wednesday. Shipped UPS and to the PNW.

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ɹoʇɔǝlloɔ said:

@MsMorrisine said:

is it possible for them to go sold out while on back order, or - even if they got 20k orders - would they just go unavailable, factoring in presumed returns in the future?

Yes. Back orders are actual sales.

• Options

@jmlanzaf said:

@ɹoʇɔǝlloɔ said:

@MsMorrisine said:

Yes. Back orders are actual sales.

thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file