Home Precious Metals
Options

NUGT, GDX, GLD...@..Thanksgiving 2020

GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those of us who will be loading up over the next week or two will be giving thanks come April-July of 2021.

A great time to buy.

BTW. Everyone have a great holiday. I’m spending time with family, but not getting on a plane.

Is anyone here cancelling Thanksgiving ?

Comments

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Goldenage said:
    Those of us who will be loading up over the next week or two will be giving thanks come April-July of 2021.

A great time to buy.

BTW. Everyone have a great holiday. I’m spending time with family, but not getting on a plane.

Is anyone here cancelling Thanksgiving ?

a few turkey I know but thats a different matter

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Full turkey Thanksgiving here... Will not curtail any of the planned activities. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

We did NY turkey week last year with my wifes family, this year is local with a couple of my brothers, niece/nephew. and folks. Gonna be a nice spread - wifey is getting stuff to make lasagna to go with the usual turkey and sides. Looking forward to football and food coma, ha.

• Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

We're fortunate to have everyone in our immediate family bubble healthy and here in town. We will be getting together tomorrow, with much to be thankful for.

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 26, 2020 8:34PM

The only one wearing a mask here was the turkey. And we all know what happened to him.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt