Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

New Year's Wish

jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,290 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish that PCGS would allow pickup and delivery from their business site. To bypass the horrible shipping alternatives, whether they be USPS, UPS, FedEx or however. Terrible costs involved both ways not to even count loss. I believe they would see a measurable increase in their coin grading business. For those of us that do not live near their place of business may utilize our own form of delivery such as via family, friends or business associates. If you utilize their grading facility at shows, it is as high as shipping both ways. Just my opinion.
Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish for the pandemic to be over... No more masks.... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,290 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now that is truly a worthy wish, mine was merely a minor rant. lol
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file