Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Does anyone know if PSA will grade this pack?

I got the idea to put a flashlight on these Hoops packs to see the back card. I didn't move the cards around, since I didn't want compromise the integrity of the pack, and damage the cards. Figured if I can see anything it will be a bonus. In the words of Ice Cube, "Today it was a good day!" Zion sighting on the back! Does PSA grade these Fat Packs? Thanks for your help.
Joe

Comments

• Options

It might help if I actually posted the front of the pack!

• Options
    tkerstingtkersting Posts: 136 ✭✭✭

Not sure but just looking at the pack my guess is no. We had a thread on 1989 fleer cello packs being too thick for holders recently. This may be to9 thick as well and also too long (top to bottom). Again not 100% sure.

• Options

@tkersting said:
    Not sure but just looking at the pack my guess is no. We had a thread on 1989 fleer cello packs being too thick for holders recently. This may be to9 thick as well and also too long (top to bottom). Again not 100% sure.

Yeah I read that '89 cello thread, and was thinking it might be too thick. Hoping to grade it, but if not it still was a lucky find. Thanks for the response!

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that his rookie year? If so congratulations on the big money pack!

• Options

@Darin said:
    Is that his rookie year? If so congratulations on the big money pack!

Thank you! Was a really cool find! Yes it is his rookie year. I bought a bunch of these packs from Walmart at the beginning of the year. I'm more into vintage baseball, but I watched a lot of Duke basketball with my wife who is a huge Duke fan, and it was easy to see that he is a generational talent.