Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Does anyone know if PSA will grade this pack?

I got the idea to put a flashlight on these Hoops packs to see the back card. I didn't move the cards around, since I didn't want compromise the integrity of the pack, and damage the cards. Figured if I can see anything it will be a bonus. In the words of Ice Cube, "Today it was a good day!" Zion sighting on the back! Does PSA grade these Fat Packs? Thanks for your help.
Joe

Comments

• It might help if I actually posted the front of the pack!

• tkerstingtkersting Posts: 136 ✭✭✭

Not sure but just looking at the pack my guess is no. We had a thread on 1989 fleer cello packs being too thick for holders recently. This may be to9 thick as well and also too long (top to bottom). Again not 100% sure.

• @tkersting said:
    Not sure but just looking at the pack my guess is no. We had a thread on 1989 fleer cello packs being too thick for holders recently. This may be to9 thick as well and also too long (top to bottom). Again not 100% sure.

Yeah I read that '89 cello thread, and was thinking it might be too thick. Hoping to grade it, but if not it still was a lucky find. Thanks for the response!

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that his rookie year? If so congratulations on the big money pack!

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • @Darin said:
    Is that his rookie year? If so congratulations on the big money pack!

Thank you! Was a really cool find! Yes it is his rookie year. I bought a bunch of these packs from Walmart at the beginning of the year. I'm more into vintage baseball, but I watched a lot of Duke basketball with my wife who is a huge Duke fan, and it was easy to see that he is a generational talent.