Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Stage 4 lag???

Is everyone else seeing subs remain in the Grading phase for months on end? Just curios. I have 2 that have been in grading for quite some time - one over 2 months and the other is over 30 days. (old $25 dollar level) I had another that went into grading 2 weeks ago and now is in QA2 ($50 level)

What is everyone else seeing?

Looking for FB HOF Rookies

Comments

• thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

100 card order 2+ months in Grading, yep. Just a couple days ago went to Assembly.

• bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Absolutely. Literally months :/

• rexvosrexvos Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭✭

I guess they want to take the extra time to find those minor flaws.

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭✭

Pretty standard wait time. I've got an order sent in during late April that has been hung up in the middle phase since summer.

@miwlvrn said:
    Pretty standard wait time. I've got an order sent in during late April that has been hung up in the middle phase since summer.

Yeah, probably so. There just seems to be zero consistency to their process which is one of the the five core components to service excellence. The new bar code system hasn't seemed to help one iota either.

• blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭✭

@bobbybakeriv said:

@miwlvrn said:

Yeah, probably so. There just seems to be zero consistency to their process which is one of the the five core components to service excellence. The new bar code system hasn't seemed to help one iota either.

as the talking heads would say " same as it ever was ".

nothing really new here. the inconsistency of phases has been pretty consistent for how long now? as for the barcode system, i think it's part of a master plan to expedite things thru. as of now, it seems to be helping as far as having items logged as received at least. actually being entered is a different story. but i'm sure just the notion that your items are checked in relieves a ton of anxiety and customer phone calls for months on in and hopefully free up some of that labor from taking phone calls to actually processing orders.

BEEP, BEEP!