Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I like these coin prices

1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Comments

• Options
    TurtleCatTurtleCat Posts: 4,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

Adjusted for inflation they are more expensive but still magnitudes more affordable than today. Makes you wish time travel was real... lol

• Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see something interesting in the 2nd invoice. The 1844 Dime is double the cost of the 1846 Dime. Was the 1844 being hoarded back then as well and called "Little Orphan Annie"?

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

if we could only go back in time....

• Options
    CalifornianKingCalifornianKing Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭

Ah.. If only I had a time machine!

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

As Mr Peabody said...Sherman lets get the way back machine cranked up. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

We are always envious of prices from yesteryear.... Because we judge them by today's prices and income.... Back then, that was serious money. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

Like watching a Western movie or tv show. When an amount of money is mentioned I add 2 zeros to the end and that may be enough.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file