Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

It's all about me...

joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 17, 2020 1:01AM in U.S. Coin Forum

Hi guys. My dealer friend gave me this knowing I'm crazy for toned coins. So, this thread is only focusing on Abe. Abe is the "ME monster" here. All about me. Lol The other coins are nice too. Yes, I already checked for any varieties. Abe is the star here!

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Comments

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 17, 2020 6:33AM

only judging on your pictures and what I have seen searching Proof Sets, it is nothing special.

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,022 ✭✭✭✭✭

we know

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Free proof set? Yeah, that would be nice.... ;) Happy to see the Kennedy is not tarnished.... :D Cheers, RickO

• Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very cool.

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options

@joeykoins said:
    Hi guys. My dealer friend gave me this knowing I'm crazy for toned coins. So, this thread is only focusing on Abe. Abe is the "ME monster" here. All about me. Lol The other coins are nice too. Yes, I already checked for any varieties. Abe is the star here!

Thanks guys.
    Look, even John, George and Franklin, are amazed at Abe's appearance! They all are checking him out too. Except, Thomas, he's in another world. Lol :D

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    mannie graymannie gray Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@keets said:
    only judging on your pictures and what I have seen searching Proof Sets, it is nothing special.

While the coin from OP's set is not a "monster", it is nice and would sell for a decent premium.
    I think it is more attractive than most 68-S proof cents.

• Options

@mannie gray said:
    While the coin from OP's set is not a "monster"...

Lol. When I used the word,"monster", I didn't use it to describe the Lincoln. Lol. I used it to describe when someone only cares about oneself. The Me MONSTER. :D Thanks for explaining for me, about the toned coin. ;)

• Options
    koynekwestkoynekwest Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a very attractive cent, Joey! I'd be proud to own it.

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,822 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice set!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file