Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Trade 2019 W Quarters anyone?

For me I've actually done pretty well with 2019 Ws considering my modest goal of acquiring 5 full sets; I have 2 full sets so far.
Anybody with similar goals interested in trades on circulated Ws?
I have spares of some that I would trade to make my 5 set goal.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@nickelsciolist .... WOW!!! That is amazing that you have collected so many. Is it the result of 'box' searches? Or other methods? I am not building sets, so I cannot help, but congratulations on your success. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

MY pocket change so far has been "D"s.

Ken
  • Options
    Joe_360Joe_360 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, I need a Memorial Park, what do you need? You can message me offline if you 'd like, thanks, Joe

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,749 ✭✭✭✭✭

Isn't there a BST Forum for this? :#

• Options

@JBK said:
    Isn't there a BST Forum for this? :#

Oh...I guess I dudnt no dat cause...I'm kinda slow.

• Options
    Dollar2007Dollar2007 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭

I found my first yesterday. Wish I tried harder now to find them.

• Options

@Joe_360 said:
    Hi, I need a Memorial Park, what do you need? You can message me offline if you 'd like, thanks, Joe

Joe sorry for no response, I was real busy and then up North hunting. I actually have 8 spares of Mem Park if you haven't found one yet and would trade for River of No Return or War in the Pacific. Per JBK I'm going to check the BST forum too...

• Options

@ricko said:
    @nickelsciolist .... WOW!!! That is amazing that you have collected so many. Is it the result of 'box' searches? Or other methods? I am not building sets, so I cannot help, but congratulations on your success. Cheers, RickO

Yup, searching rolls...actually have a couple of nice Samoas now!

• Options

So...I went to BST and it brought me back here...? Not sure I know how that works...site must search the titles and sort them?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file