Comments

• Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭✭✭

Been looking at all my change but no W's for me. Congrats

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow... I have not found a W quarter in change yet, never mind one with a privy mark... and I do a lot of cash shopping... Of course, in this mountain town, it is highly unlikely I will ever find one in the wild here. Great finds...
    Cheers, RickO

• Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭✭✭

Didn't even notice the privy mark, cool!

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,822 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats.
    I haven't found one yet ... but still looking.

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

i found 1 w last year with no w. that it :/

• Options
    Coin_nut1977Coin_nut1977 Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    Wow... I have not found a W quarter in change yet, never mind one with a privy mark... and I do a lot of cash shopping... Of course, in this mountain town, it is highly unlikely I will ever find one in the wild here. Great finds...
    Cheers, RickO

Thanks, I believe they all have a privy mark on 2020.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coin_nut1977.... All the W quarters perhaps....Did not see that information on the mint site....but could be. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

The period from May 8 to September 2, 2020, marks the 75th anniversary of the conclusion of World War II. In recognition of this significant anniversary, the United States Mint will manufacture “W” mint mark quarters that feature a special privy mark signifying the allied victory in World War II.

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    Coin_nut1977Coin_nut1977 Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:
    The period from May 8 to September 2, 2020, marks the 75th anniversary of the conclusion of World War II. In recognition of this significant anniversary, the United States Mint will manufacture “W” mint mark quarters that feature a special privy mark signifying the allied victory in World War II.

Thanks for sharing. I didnt know for sure if they all did or not! 2 that I found had a stamp on them 2020.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file