Home Precious Metals
Options

ABI is ready to double the Production of Gold by the waking Up of Sleeping Giant Project!

ABI is ready to double the Production of Gold by the waking Up of Sleeping Giant Project!

On October 12 they decide to do an initial blast early in coming days to discoverd mine.

The Process of the Great Sleeping Giant Project is starting and this will be ready for the next Summer
With the potential of average 11g / t grade GOLD!

• The restoration procedures of mine have finished
  • Early in coming days the first blast will be done
  • Soon after the blast the digging work will be completed
  • The procedures are organized by the chief of reserves

For full Article Please go to:https://www.tradingstock.io/we-where-waiting-for-the-rise-of-the-giant-the-giant-woke-up/

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@GoldInn .... Welcome aboard. Seems everyone is expecting gold value to be rising significantly...Cheers, RickO

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

if these gold miners would stop mining and sit on the gold they might be able to break the back of the manipulators.

They are trading a finite resource for digital dollars if they must do so they should be harvesting the least profitable ore to recover and sit on the higher grades.

Unless they are like everyone else I suppose and are out for a quick buck and don;'t care if they still exist 10 years from now ;)

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forums. :)