Home Sports Talk

Who will win first, Giants or Jets ?

GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pick the team who wins first, or which team ends up with a better record. I think the Giants have a bit of an edge, just because of the division they play in.

Comments

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,431 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Giants didn't look too bad against Dallas plus they are playing in a weaker division. They might win more games than the Jets, but neither of them will come close to .500.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • craig44craig44 Posts: 10,398 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am confident they both will have a win by the 2022 season.

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am confident they both will have a win by the 3022 season.

• Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭✭

They are both really bad. I'll guess Giants.

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

Giants win this week.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,431 ✭✭✭✭✭

Which one will get the first round draft pick? They are both in the running.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?