Home Sports Talk
Options

What's up with the Falcons?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 28, 2020 11:20AM in Sports Talk

Just what the heck is going on down there in Atlanta? Two blown 4th quarter leads, and a 0-3 start.

"There's no way Atlanta starts the season off 0-3."

- Tony Gonzalez 

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dan Quin needs to be fired immediately

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

28-3

• Options

Yes, they haven't gotten over this.

• Options
    edited September 28, 2020 12:38PM

Yes, Dan "meltdown man" Quin should be fired immediately.

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

does he really spell his own last name wrong? Guy can't do anything

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL for the Quin nickname Double D :p

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

Folks here in Atlanta were hoping his presser yesterday was him getting shown the door. Nope....sigh.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

TB12 broke them.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,485 ✭✭✭✭✭

The need to bring Mariano Rivera out of the retirment and hire him as a closer. I know he played the wrong sport, but he couldn't any worse than the Falcans have over past two weeks.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options

It's time for an edition of....

Did you know, the Atlanta Falcons last win was 283 days ago on December 29th, 2019 against the Bucs.

• Options

they would love to go 7-9 this year

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

Quin might be the only coach worse than Bill O’Brien..

• Options
    AC000000AC000000 Posts: 251 ✭✭✭

I don’t watch every Falcons game nor do I study the game film. And if there’s disagreement I’ll re-examine next time I watch the Falcons. But I don’t think it’s Quin. I think it’s Ryan. From the Super Bowl on, Matty “Ice” looks like Joe Montana for three quarters then turns to Matty “Melt” and every possession looks like a quick three and out. I can’t recall Ryan ever putting a game away with a sustained drive. I don’t want to say he chokes but he certainly looks like he invites the opponent to get back in the game and take it over.
    Maybe I just remember the bad games more than the good. But from what I’ve seen, it’s not Quin going three and out.

• Options

ryan looks like bryan hoyer in the 4th :D

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

We haven't played 4 qtr football since the SB year, that's no lie. But, a good coach can get players to play 4 qtr football...the meltdown is across the board - coach and players.

• Options
    edited October 9, 2020 6:14AM

The Falcons house right now is definately not in order, it's a mess. It's in disarray. They lack discipline, they're sloppy, they need guidance.

The Atlanta Falcons organization right now...

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,485 ✭✭✭✭✭

What’s up the Falcons? Nothing. They are 0-5.

The most amazing thing about this team is that the coach still has a job. Could it be that he is the owner’s secret son-in-law?

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?