Home Precious Metals
Options

Look what came with my colorized basketball half dollar

OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

At first I did not realize that the c.o.a. had a # signed Autograph from: David Ryder (Mint Director) I did not read or see anything that this was going to be done. My silver dollar did not have the coa autographed.![](https://us.v-

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."

Comments

• Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 3, 2020 4:49PM

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's cool to see

• Options

Just saw this. The website actually says that some COA’s will be signed. No say on how many

These products will include a limited quantity of hand signed and numbered Certificate of Authenticity (COA) by the Director of the Mint.

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kliao said:
    Just saw this. The website actually says that some COA’s will be signed. No say on how many

These products will include a limited quantity of hand signed and numbered Certificate of Authenticity (COA) by the Director of the Mint.

I guess I ignored that....Not as lucky with my dollar :(

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options

@OPA said:

@Kliao said:

I guess I ignored that....Not as lucky with my dollar :(

I don’t think it was there at time of release. I’m pretty sure it was added afterwards.