Home Sports Talk
Options

Should the NBA Playoffs continue at all?

LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

All games tonight postponed after Bucks boycott.

Should the NBA Playoffs continue at all?

Sign in to vote!
This is a private poll: no-one will see what you voted for.

Comments

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

I need a they should continue but I still won’t watch to the finals option

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,482 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:
    this is foolish. all players who refuse to suit up and perform their jobs should be suspended without pay. protest on your own time, not company time

Agreed 100%

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:
    this is foolish. all players who refuse to suit up and perform their jobs should be suspended without pay. protest on your own time, not company time

Nah. You are allow to protest in America and they are supported by management in this case . You are allowed to not watch as well. Sports are so unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    AFLfanAFLfan Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

Closing this before it gets nasty. I understand the desire to discuss, truly, but I think it is too polarizing for this forum.

Todd Tobias - Grateful Collector - I focus on autographed American Football League sets, Fleer & Topps, 1960-1969, and lacrosse cards.
This discussion has been closed.