Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Coins of the world collection newp from my local pawn

They had these four Littleton albums with 25 pages/book for $125. For $1.25 per page, I’m loving having an instant world type set for cheap.

Comments

• mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

very cool, easy instant collection!

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • way to go. I love world coin type collecting.

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now I wonder if you'll find any error coins. That would be nice. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 14, 2020 5:47AM

If you got a page for China you probably scored!

Edit to add...not that it isn't a great deal even without!

• ElmhurstElmhurst Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Looks like you paid about face value.

• U1chicagoU1chicago Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 14, 2020 8:10AM

@Elmhurst said:
    Looks like you paid about face value.

Maybe even less than face value. The Spain page has 3.88 in Euros, which is about $4.59 (USD) as of this post. Austria and Ireland are the same case (and so would any other countries that use the Euro that are in that album).

• 291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,898 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like a good buy! A nice group of modern type coins well presented.

All glory is fleeting.
  • SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bet @DNADave paid significantly less than the poor fool that bought them from Littleton.

In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,875 ✭✭✭✭✭

@SaorAlba said:
    Bet @DNADave paid significantly less than the poor fool that bought them from Littleton.

The owner might have had years of pleasure looking at that collection you never know.

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations !!! 👍

Timbuk3
  • jt88jt88 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

nice

• DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here’s the China page. I know nothing about them. I pulled the trigger due the book of euros and the South America book.

• That's a great score....Congrats. I would have paid twice that for the collection..... <3

• who put those out I'm thinking of doing these myself.