Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2020 Lincoln Loomis rolls. I got $10 from the Bank. Also 4 rolls of state quarters

Coin_nut1977Coin_nut1977 Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 12, 2020 11:51AM in U.S. Coin Forum

Oh Boy! Probably 50% Have this small die chip on the reverse. Montana roll same situation.

Only If I had an Ebay Account lol. Oh well. I have $5 left of them. Smh

Comments

• Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice coin, that is a very commonplace for die chips on Shield Cents.

• Options

@ErrorsOnCoins said:
    Nice coin, that is a very commonplace for die chips on Shield Cents.

It's too bad it's not a die clash etc. I would make an Ebay account.:)

• Options
    edited August 12, 2020 11:55AM

It's looking like Montana Rolls are having an issue also. Just about the whole roll of quarters. with die crack! this considered a Reverse spike head?

• Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coin_nut1977 said:

It's looking like Montana Rolls are having an issue also. Just about the whole roll of quarters

So that was my favorite type of error to sell on eBay when I first started out. I would buy boxes of brand new all the same mint coins and search for repeatable error coins.

Get one great photo of the error and sell all of them from the stock photo as long as each coin is a nice BU coin.

I would let the proceeds build in paypal until I would have enough to buy a major error coin for the cost of my labor.

• Options
    edited August 12, 2020 12:10PM

@ErrorsOnCoins said:

@Coin_nut1977 said:

It's looking like Montana Rolls are having an issue also. Just about the whole roll of quarters

So that was my favorite type of error to sell on eBay when I first started out. I would buy boxes of brand new all the same mint coins and search for repeatable error coins.

Get one great photo of the error and sell all of them from the stock photo as long as each coin is a nice BU coin.

I would let the proceeds build in paypal until I would have enough to buy a major error coin for the cost of my labor.

Thanks for the info! Have a great day! I Have A few error coins. Much better than this one. Just might have to get an Ebay Account.

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice.

• Options
    ModwriterModwriter Posts: 330 ✭✭✭

@Coin_nut1977 said:

@ErrorsOnCoins said:

I would not consider selling either of these coins as "a nice BU coin". One reason I do not buy on ebay.

• Options

Nevada roll had 16 die cracks

• Options
    edited August 12, 2020 6:40PM

Hawaii roll had 4 die cracks and one grease filled die

• Options

Colorodo roll had one die crack. No cuds :(

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting... I have not looked for die cracks on modern quarters.... Never even thought of it...Well, I have a big jar of quarters from pocket change....Something to do on a snow day this winter. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file