Home Precious Metals
Options

Anti Newp/ Friday metal thread

SimpleCollectorSimpleCollector Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭✭

Might be time for those that have been around for a bit to have a what did you sell this week thread.

I’ll start off with:

Sold about 75 ounces of silver today; Perth mint kilo plus 2 common silver town 10 oz and 2 common/ generic provident bars plus a few 1 oz rounds

Received melt for all. I figured it never hurts to lock in some profits, and will likely divert some funds into a house project.

Comments

• Options
    philographerphilographer Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like this idea. I hope to post next week :p

He who knows he has enough is rich.

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 10, 2020 6:22AM

Sold 6.5 oz of graded modern gold on ebay. Only sold to increase silver ETF holdings on Robinhood. Seems I've been converting gold to silver ever since I got into the game. Look forward to the day I get to reverse course, but as they say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    taxmadtaxmad Posts: 960 ✭✭✭✭

Sold some Geiger bars - local shop paid a nice premium as they have a buyer that likes gram bars. Held those damn bars for years and was buried in them - until this run-up. Turned 1.75kilos into 60 generic rounds (it is good to find a listing that didn't update their prices)

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

$80 face junk last week between bst, and craigslist all at spot.

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,514 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got rid of some silver bar

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Holding.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

About to list some gold error coins....Value in the error, not the bullion....Cheers, RickO

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:
    Holding.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

:D Still holding...

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

Holding.

• Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,725 ✭✭✭✭✭

Holding gold. Silver is a revolving door for me. Buy it one week, sell it the next. I shouldn’t be buying silver. I’m terrible at it. Very impulsive and tend to over pay. I’m much more disciplined with gold.

• Options
    taxmadtaxmad Posts: 960 ✭✭✭✭

@Downtown1974 said:
    Holding gold. Silver is a revolving door for me. Buy it one week, sell it the next. I shouldn’t be buying silver. I’m terrible at it. Very impulsive and tend to over pay. I’m much more disciplined with gold.

Not sure how my post ended up under his username - weird...

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭

test

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    JJMJJM Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn’t sell anything but I do have 23 minted 10oz bars I was thinking about moving before I relocate

The backpack is going to be waaay to heavy, if anyone has interest
    Lemme kno

👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37
  • Options

Another $45FV in 90% junk @ spot, 100oz ASE spot +$5ea.

• Options

Another $40 FV 90% junk @ 19.5x. No +$5/oz eagle sales this week. lol