Home Precious Metals
Options

closed

carlos6466carlos6466 Posts: 56 ✭✭
edited August 8, 2020 11:05PM in Precious Metals

~~~

Successful payments; shipments; delivery; and receipt of coins sold to them: @Soldi; @robkool; @JohnT58; @carsgoby; @Azurescens

Comments

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

Missed another one! :'(

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,822 ✭✭✭✭✭

:/

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

when's the grand reopening?

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options

It's really sad that you guys have nothing better to do than to pick on someone trying to make a few dollars to survive a pandemic that has killed over 700k people. There are businesses that have permanently shut down causing loss to their livihoods, support of their families and their employees. The world has entered into a tumultuous time where the future is truly uncertain but you have find the one guy that is trying to sell a few collectibles and survive another day. The four listed in my signature have successfully purchased and received the coins I promised in spite of your skepticism of my sincerity and credibility. Leave me alone.

Successful payments; shipments; delivery; and receipt of coins sold to them: @Soldi; @robkool; @JohnT58; @carsgoby; @Azurescens

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,228 ✭✭✭✭✭

??

i don't know what you are talking about. please elaborate.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

Say whaaa? :o

• Options
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@asheland... Here I am, but late (Internet down in this area for fourteen hours) to the forum...I have no idea what the individual is talking about... sound a tad upset. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,446 ✭✭✭✭✭

Carlos6466---We have a BST Forum and a monthly BST thread in the Precious Metals Forum here which is dedicated to PM's. Please feel free to sell in either of these places. Be aware that with your low post count, it may be difficult for you to sell anything without shipping prior to payment. We've had scammers come here to sell coins and PM's and then disappear after being paid without shipping the merchandise.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PerryHall said:
    Carlos6466---We have a BST Forum and a monthly BST thread in the Precious Metals Forum here which is dedicated to PM's. Please feel free to sell in either of these places. Be aware that with your low post count, it may be difficult for you to sell anything without shipping prior to payment. We've had scammers come here to sell coins and PM's and then disappear after being paid without shipping the merchandise.

Completely agree. When I was a new member just over a year ago, I had to jump over the first hurdle by shipping my side of the deal before receiving.

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 12, 2020 12:46PM

@Kliao said:

@PerryHall said:

Completely agree. When I was a new member just over a year ago, I had to jump over the first hurdle by shipping my side of the deal before receiving.

With your longevity and active participation here, you are considered to be a member of the Circle of Trust. :)

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane. - Jimmy

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt