Home Q & A Forum
Options

Ebay Issue

WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,353 ✭✭✭✭✭

does anyone know how to contact a real live person at Ebay or can tell me how to clear my buy it again page
thanks

Kennedys are my quest...

Comments

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

Go into your ebay .
    Look ... and you should see " help " ... open that widow.
    You should be able to find the number.

They might not be there though.

• Options

@Jimnight said:
    Go into your ebay .
    Look ... and you should see " help " ... open that widow.
    You should be able to find the number.

They might not be there though.

thanks
    did that done that but no answer
    still hoping to find a way to clear the "buy it again" page

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do know that when viewing 'purchases history' there is a 'buy it again' button that takes you back to the listing in it's current status where you will have the option to "buy another." You can't clear someone else's listing.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options

@derryb said:
    I do know that when viewing 'purchases history' there is a 'buy it again' button that takes you back to the listing in it's current status where you will have the option to "buy another." You can't clear someone else's listing.

Thanks for your view.
    Just a note: The options under the previously purchased items for the "buy it again" page is now saying "buy similar".
    This option is useless and a waste of time for me and I will just ignore it.
    I will continue to do an "advanced search" for particular coins especially when searching for a certain " higher grade".
    I don't need to see coins that have lower grades.
    I hope and wish you continued success in your endeavors. :)

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 12, 2020 9:41AM

You CAN remove (hide) items in your "purchases list" by clicking on "hide order" in the drop down menu next to the items while in "purchases" view. All of your purchases can be kept in the "not hidden" or "show hidden items" selections available under "Orders" at the top of the purchases page. There are basically these two "folders" in the Purchases view where you keep links to your past purchases.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options

@derryb said:
    You CAN remove (hide) items in your "purchases list" by clicking on "hide order" in the drop down menu next to the items while in "purchases" view. All of your purchases can be kept in the "not hidden" or "show hidden items" selections available under "Orders" at the top of the purchases page. There are basically these two "folders" in the Purchases view where you keep links to your past purchases.

with all do respect to you, you have missed the new option menu of "buy it again" which is a new drop down menu and not the ability to "hide your purchased items" with the option of being able to hide those items that you have purchased
    Ebay is allowing sellers to list items that you have previously purchased onto** your** Ebay page in hopes that you will buy something "similar" to what you have previously purchased
    go to the "my Ebay" listing and click the buy it again option
    Keep the faith and thanks for your view

Kennedys are my quest...