Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Anyone else having "PM" problems??

keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is anyone else having PM problems?? Here's what's happening with me:
--- Typically, I will click on a member icon and it takes me to their homepage where I then click on "message" to send them a PM. everything works fine as it always has except that I now have to fill in the recipients name. Never had to do that before, has anyone else encountered problems?? This started happening yesterday for me.

Al H.

Comments

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,896 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was going to PM you to try it out...yep, I would need to place your handle in the recipient box. Weird.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

and you can't just type it in, you have to type it in and then select it from the drop down box.

• Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, same exact problem. It happened when I PM'ed you earlier.

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep ... I went to PM you ... and it's just as you said.

• Options
    jayPemjayPem Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭✭✭

I definitely have a PM problem.. didn't buy enough the last few years.
    😢

• Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,061 ✭✭✭✭✭

yep

• Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,061 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's working now. Wasn't for the last several hours... Mac OS 10.15, safari here.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just PM'd you Al... had the problem... had to type in your handle until the last letter, then it showed. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file