Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

19XE available(the ERP from last Nov)

DrizztDrizzt Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭
edited August 5, 2020 6:42AM in U.S. Coin Forum

Just got a message from the mint that 19XE was available. Gone when I got there....

This is the enhanced reverse proof from last November....

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think some people live on the site with alarms set.....and automatic bids somehow programmed in...Cheers, RickO

• Options
    CXDCXD Posts: 141 ✭✭✭

Got two; wife at 731a and mine 742a - just doing it manually and checking at 730a daily - I was surprised but got mint and paypal confirmations but will believe it when they are delivered. I think less people checking now bc usually only the ones in cart have a shot and gome by 731a like my wifes' order. cd

• Options
    MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats man!!!!

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• Options
    ExbritExbrit Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭✭

Had a text message - no thanks not interested.

• Options

@CXD said:
    Got two; wife at 731a and mine 742a - just doing it manually and checking at 730a daily - I was surprised but got mint and paypal confirmations but will believe it when they are delivered. I think less people checking now bc usually only the ones in cart have a shot and gome by 731a like my wifes' order. cd

There goes the 1 per household > @CXD said:

• Options

Theres goes the 1 per household

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe the mint will cancel one of the orders so I can buy it tomorrow. >:)

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

Had one in the cart this morning then saw the price. $70 for an ounce of silver? No thanks.

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had one in my cart from last Nov. and at some point after the new year it disappeared,... I got the text also. i was a day late and a dollar short... Oh well. I thought it was one per household?

• Options
    KccoinKccoin Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

maybe #1 will show up in this run

• Options
    92vette92vette Posts: 528 ✭✭✭
    edited August 6, 2020 4:34AM

Nothin' this morning

• Options
    TurtleCatTurtleCat Posts: 4,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

CoinWeek reports they had like 97 available yesterday and indicated a few more may show up in the next several days.

• Options
    SeatedTonersSeatedToners Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭

its amazing to me that these things showed back up for sale after 9 months

• Options
    matt_dacmatt_dac Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭

I immediately clicked on the link upon receipt and it was not even listed. Silly....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file