Home Sports Talk

Last game you went to?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

What's the last professional sports game you went to?

Comments

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

Should have been this one, if it was only a day earlier ...

Waste Management Open 2019 on Superbowl Sunday? Don't recall for certain if I made it to any spring training games last year.

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,427 ✭✭✭✭✭

An Orioles game at Camden Yards.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 5, 2020 8:05AM

Rams vs. Cardinals on Dec. 29 last year.

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

March 7, Atlanta United home opener from my new season tix seats....which I won't see again until 2021,

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 4, 2020 11:41AM

I refuse to go to any more Panther games. They do nothing but disappoint me!

Now give me your clothes!

• tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭

Had to be a Patriots game in the mid 70's as I moved shortly after that to Albuquerque.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

Went to see the Sox at Fenway in April 2014, my Girlfriend at the time got free tickets so I met her in Boston for it.

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mavericks-Nuggets on March 11

a very bizarre game. i was amped up to see Luka ball in person for the first time (he didn't disappoint), but it turned out to be the BOBAN MARJANOVIC (!!!) show. dude went for 31 & 17 and looked like Shaquille Abdul-Chamberlain out there.

then, toward the end of the 3rd, a rumor started to make its way throughout the arena -- the season had been put on ice indefinitely. so the entire 4th quarter was spent watching a game that everyone knew was going to be -- at best -- the last we'd see for a long time. perhaps the final game of 2020, i thought at the time.

they were dishing out these Mavs hand sanitizers in droves

• orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

Redskins-Bears Monday Night game last season.

What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭✭

3-9-2020

Warriors vs Nets. With my oldest son. His first game at the Chase Center.