Home Metal Detecting
Options

Just had a feeling.

DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭
edited August 3, 2020 8:10AM in Metal Detecting

Took my detector for a walk in a local park. Just had this feeling I was going to get silver.
Two hours later 4 quarters, 3dimes, 2 nickels, 12 pennies(5wheats) but no silver.
Stopped at the grocery store on the way home to get a pack of hotdog buns and there’s a 56D Rosey in the coin return of the self checkout. 😎

Comments

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,683 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh oh! Is someone feeling psychic? Honey....where's my crazy eight ball? The hunt continues. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,844 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's cool the way things work out isn't it?

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats :)

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great hunt and super good luck at the checkout..... Silver is always a good find...Cheers, RickO

• Options
    rte592rte592 Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was checking out or the grocery store and thinking about maybe a trio on the lottery.
    Didn't see anything in the coin star machine next to the lottery ticket machine so I figured that ship sailed....

• Options

I get a ticket twice a week, whether there are coins in the coinstar or not...win some, lose some...Cheers, RickO

• Options
    DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

I did dig silver on my next hunt. 😎

• Options

Very nice.... Mercs look so good coming out of the ground....Cheers, RickO