Home Precious Metals

From a gold forum I haunt

topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

we are gathered here today ta mourn the passin' of a dear friend ... the global financial system .... will the pallbearers please step towards the coffin? .... open your prayer books ta page 247 verse 23 .... "... and it came ta pass that fiat blew up in their faces and the land was dark and desolate and gold came forth and smote the gold shorts and ***'d on the paper that ruined the lives of all

:D

Comments

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

the would be pall bearers are holed up eating rations. anyway they can't get the coffin away from the massive numbers of people saying there is nothing in the coffin.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,186 ✭✭✭✭✭

sounds like a conspiracy theory. lol

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have never liked funerals, and rarely attend one (immediate family only). I personally will not have one when such time arrives. I have made the choice not to attend my funeral... :D Meanwhile, I will have a glass of Cabernet while admiring my gold stacks... :D Cheers, RickO

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,489 ✭✭✭✭✭

hey the pall bearers aren't wearing any ppe or social distancing

• WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭

My buddy once said he wanted a keg laid out next to him and The Who blasting through the sound system when he went.

• topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

@johnny9434 said:

Good for them! I'm betting they won't join the corpse either. :D

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,489 ✭✭✭✭✭

@topstuf said:

@johnny9434 said:

Good for them! I'm betting they won't join the corpse either. :D

No I think not

• No HeadlightsNo Headlights Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

I joke I heard
    The priest is meeting with a man near death and asks him what he would like said about him at his funeral
    The man replies as follows "I was hoping someone would say look he's moving!"

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

🙏 !!!

Timbuk3
  • JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,810 ✭✭✭✭✭

Excellently done!