Home Q & A Forum

My PCGS order is currently in QA and going through imaging.

Currently my order is in Quality control and bla bla bla, and it's "Being Imaged". I thought they are imaged when it is raw. It was sent in at a regular level. Also it's been there for about 22 business days. Anyone know what is going on?

Tagged:

Comments

• winestevenwinesteven Posts: 874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 31, 2020 3:21AM

If indeed you’re getting a TrueView, it will be photographed before being slabbed, despite any confusion from their verbiage.

Regular Level service is currently running at an ESTIMATED 20 business days once they start their process, not from the day it’s received.

Yes, we all get anxious and excited in a positive way, including me when it comes to waiting for grades, but patience is needed. Your order didn’t fall through the cracks. Sometimes I hit refresh multiple times, but it doesn’t help (lol).

Good luck, and let us know your results.

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!
  • morgandollar1878morgandollar1878 Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭✭✭

True views are done while the coin is raw despite what you see in the tracking. Turnaround times are estimated so 22 business days for a regular submission isn't out of line with the current estimate of 20 business days. With everything happening in the world right now I definitely would not get worried about it yet.

Instagram: nomad_numismatics