Home Precious Metals

Gold china fake?

Comments

• CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

Scary!

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,302 ✭✭✭✭✭

All that glitters, is not gold.

It's hard to say which economies & countries are in worse trouble - being over-leveraged seems to be world-wide phenomenon - from government finance - all the way down to the personal level.

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Very scary!

The ripples from this will be huge, and spread around the globe.

Stand by.

Excellent transaction with: ffcoins, Proofmorgan, fivecents, MorganMan94

• AttumraAttumra Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2, 2020 12:55PM

Now I understand why the US was shipping gold by the tons into US since Jan this year that i know of.

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

shipping gold or gold plated metal?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2, 2020 2:55PM

The gold company is out wohan provadance. That's sure trouble from the get go

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

OMG, that's "crazy" !!! :'(

Timbuk3
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is pretty frightening.... I imagine there is a major effort in gold repositories right now to ascertain authenticity of the gold currently in inventory. Not likely to get much press, but probably happening. Cheers, RickO

• crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

HOLY MOLY😳

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.