Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: 90% Silver Coins

carsgobycarsgoby Posts: 115 ✭✭

I have the following 90% silver coins for sale.

$139.00 FV 1964 Kennedy Half Dollars: Spot + 2.75 x .715
SOLD OUT Walking Liberty Half Dollars: Spot + 2.75 x .715
SOLD OUT Franklin Half Dollars: Spot + 2.75 x .715
$235.75 FV Washington Quarters: Spot + 2.00 x .715
$45.70 FV Roosevelt Dimes: Spot + 2.00 x .715

I will take payment via PPFF or Bank Wire. Regular PayPal is fine, add 2.9%. I will pay for shipping and insurance.

Low post count, but plenty of transactions on this forum. PM and we can work out details.

Thanks!

Positive transactions with: jwitten, jdimmick, 1peter1223, jimineez1, bigjpst, GoldenEyeNumismatics, soldi, jfoot13, robkool

Comments

• Options
    BobSavBobSav Posts: 913 ✭✭✭

PM sent

Past transactions with:
    Lordmarcovan, WTCG, YogiBerraFan, Phoenin21, LindeDad, Coll3ctor, blue594, robkoll, Mike Dixon, BloodMan, Flakthat and others.
  • Options

Sunday bump.

Positive transactions with: jwitten, jdimmick, 1peter1223, jimineez1, bigjpst, GoldenEyeNumismatics, soldi, jfoot13, robkool

• Options
    GiveMeProofGiveMeProof Posts: 566 ✭✭✭✭

Cars, can you explain your formula for price determination? And when figuring weight on 90% coins do you use ounce or troy ounce? And finally, on a 90% coin is silver 90% of the weight? I'm sorry this is really not the proper place for questions. Just trying to learn a little something. Thank you.

• Options

@GiveMeProof said:
    Cars, can you explain your formula for price determination? And when figuring weight on 90% coins do you use ounce or troy ounce? And finally, on a 90% coin is silver 90% of the weight? I'm sorry this is really not the proper place for questions. Just trying to learn a little something. Thank you.

There’s approx .715 toz in each $1.00 face value of 90% US silver coinage. The composition is 90% silver.

Silver spot price (1oz) + $2.75 (premium over Spot) x .715 (actually silver weight per $1.00).

Hope that helps?!

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 22, 2020 2:47PM

based on today's price ($17.72)...$10 in halves would cost you $146.36 or 14.6 x face per coin.

Below is a silver coin melt calculator

http://www.coinflation.com/coins/silver_coin_calculator.html

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    GiveMeProofGiveMeProof Posts: 566 ✭✭✭✭

Great info from both you guys, thank you

• Options

Bump

• Options

Bump