Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Dimeman's Dime Variety of the day!

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a very nice example of the 1946-S/S RPM-9. Thanks for looking and comments welcome. :)

Comments

  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Wow... some nice luster there Jon.....Very nice. Cheers, RickO

  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice one, Jon!

    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Not really looking for much these days but if I were, it might be a toner. :smile:
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 47,782 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Why did DIMEMAN get banned? I must have missed it.

    Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

  • Options
    TreashuntTreashunt Posts: 6,748 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @btcollects said:

    @PerryHall said:
    Why did DIMEMAN get banned? I must have missed it.

    honestly, nobody cares about RPMs after #8, Heather did what she had to do to stop the RPM madness

    Seriously?

    That must be a joke.

    Frank

    BHNC #203

  • Options
    DelawareDoonsDelawareDoons Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I am guessing it was for comments like these.

    "It's like God, Family, Country, except Sticker, Plastic, Coin."

  • Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 43,120 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @PerryHall said:
    Why did DIMEMAN get banned? I must have missed it.

    Same ill-fated thread as the other 3. Gluggo started it and was probably the most innocuous offender. The other 3 went in a really bad direction.

    All comments reflect the opinion of the author, even when irrefutably accurate.

This discussion has been closed.