Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

New purchase. Pictures, finally added...

joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 30, 2020 4:44PM in U.S. Coin Forum

First of all, my photo taking doesn't do my coin any justice! Lol. If only I can show you guy's the right angle, the Morgan explodes with many vibrant colors that my pictures don't show. Maybe I'll be able to show better pics later? Lol.The coin isn't as dark as it appears.
Picked up a Morgan. Kinda dark, but I like it, esp the reverse. Boy! If only the obverse was as half as beautiful as the reverse. The reverse would definitely be finalized as a PL. I still like this tone and grade, 65. Haven't had a Morgan in quite awhile.
I'll show pics later. thanks
Took the pics down for future ones. Sorry, for keeping you in suspense. :/
Anyway, it's the 1880s MS 65 Morgan D.
Still can be better, oh well?

Sort of Cameo obverse?

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Comments

• Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,944 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is hard to make any judgement based on those photos. That said, I'm not crazy about what I think I see. I hope it looks better in-hand.

All glory is fleeting.
  • Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,879 ✭✭✭✭✭

It does. Lol :)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is obvious you are happy and excited about this coin.... That is good, enjoy your new prize. The last pictures of the reverse are pretty good...Cheers, RickO

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice!

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,438 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice looking toning on that obverse. I bet it looks a lot better in hand..

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    CPJCPJ Posts: 78 ✭✭✭

I think that would be utterly spectacular in the right light. I've been on the hunt for one similar for my collection.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file