Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Virtual Memorial Day Parade in Lexington Mass this Year

1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is great.....Glad to see the patriotic spirit alive and well....The true American Spirit. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    ksammutksammut Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭

Very cool! Thanks for posting. I missed going to my local parade this year

American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.

My Numismatics with Kenny eBay Store Over 6000 listings and growing with more than 39,000 items sold

My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    This is great.....Glad to see the patriotic spirit alive and well....The true American Spirit. Cheers, RickO

It is still alive although the parade attendees have been dwindling for years, I marched in the Arlington, Lexington Parades for many years.

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very cool, Boston! :)

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yay, Boston !!! :)

Timbuk3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights